Aquanomics Pools is comprised of a talented team of experts in the Collin County area who have a wealth of experience in working with pool systems of all shapes and sizes. We are able to upgrade or repair any equipment on all in-ground swimming pools, and we all know that with big investments can sometimes come big problems.
Our technicians are licensed and have the knowledge to help with any equipment repair or upgrades. If you know the part or item that needs to be replaced we can provide a free quote over the phone. If a technician needs to diagnose the issue on site our service call fee is $85.00 and is applied back toward the quote if approved.
These are some of the equipment related items we can repair or upgrade:
- Pumps – Upgrade your pump to a variable speed pump. This allows energy efficiency which will save money on the electric bill.
- Filters– There are three types of filters. Cartridge, DE, and Sand. We can take a look at your pool and determine if a cartridge or DE filter would better suit your needs. However, we do not work on sand filters.
- Heaters– The most common heaters are natural gas and propane. Ask us about the best sized heater to accommodate your pool.
- Saltwater Systems– These systems are normally based on preference. People who have sensitive skin or allergies prefer salt over chlorine.
- Automatic Cleaners– Over time the pool sweeps will wear out and no longer be effective. We are able to replace or upgrade pool sweeps, often switching from suction side sweeps to pressure sweeps.
- Upgraded control boards– These boards allow our customers to control their equipment from their mobile device. No more PDA remotes required. Control the lights, heater, pump and more from a smartphone app.
- LED lights – Our customers love these lights. Instead of a regular light, LED lights give the backyard a cool new look by displaying multiple colors, such as red, blue, green, or yellow.
- Timers – This will include either a dial timer or a control board. The type of timer you need would depend on how you want to control your pool equipment. Freeze protection is a must to prevent damage during the winter. So you want to make sure that’s working properly.
- Chlorinators – chlorinators determine how your pool is sanitized with chlorine.
We pride ourselves on fixing your equipment in a timely manner. Depending on the issue, waiting forever isn’t an option. Give us a call and we can help with any repair need right away!